Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's almost August?!

I cannot believe that this summer is almost over!!  The kiddos have grown leaps and bounds throughout the past few months.  Vai is literally growing so much that the growing pains are almost weekly now. Noah has also grown like a weed, and eating us out of house and home! :)
Our new discovery has been the Wiggles!  The kids LOVE them!! My "music" critique on them:  they are actually pretty fantastic!  They are like the "Beatles" for kids, and Mike and I actually like the songs, which is a huge plus considering the CD is now permanently playing in our car, and DVD's are the only things that the kiddos want to watch.
Up date on potty training: I think she finally has it! She has had a few accidents when she waits too long or gets stuck in her clothes, but she has worked really hard!  She even stays dry over night, which took us by surprise.  One day she decided that she didn't like sleeping in a pull up b/c it was wet and cold, so I kept her in her undies. Yes, a few accidents, but for the most part, she has mastered that too!! Woot woot!!
I know that one of the driving factors for her is her excitement about preschool.  She won't be going everyday, but they will be full days when she goes.  We figured that with drive times and such, there was no point in doing just half.
More will be posted later... kiddos are waking so it's time for me to get goin'. More soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

PEEPS