Oh my goodness, what a spring! I decided that I wanted to start my own home based business with a fantastic company called Arbonne. This was great, I was so excited to get out there, and see what I could do... and then, the health issues started: Croup for both kiddos, which took almost 3 weeks for both of them to be better. Vai had multiple infections, all because of her lack of wanting to be fully potty trained. Those infections actually lead her to some yucky tests at the hospital. March-May was not fun! My mother had her own health issues, which was not cool. I've been having mine... I'm amazed that we have made it to June in one piece!
Since I have had so many things happening that obviously, I have been horrible at keeping track of Noah's development... so, here we go, in a super quick nut shell:
This picture was taken around the 7 month mark. He is currently 15 months old.
He has 4 teeth coming in, his 4 molars!! He already has 8, so his set is almost complete. :)
He is growing out of his cute baby-ness, which makes me REALLY sad. :( I still try to cuddle with him, which he still lets me do from time to time, but my little angel is also developing a wicked scream, which he loves to produce when he's super mad... usually in public!! Vai never did that, so a lot of times I end up staring at him for a second, trying to figure out who took my "Noie" and replaced him with the screaming banshee!
Noah's first birthday... he's not exactly sure what to think!
His vocabulary is growing quickly: uh-oh (his first official words), hi, hello, daddy, mama (kind of), toe, doggy, cat (though he can't phonate the hard c sound yet), he's working on up and down... he is starting to sign "more" and "milk". He understands much more that just a few months ago, which is super sweet. :)
This is one of the first days that we could be outside, after the longer winter. I call this, his show choir pose!!
Vai is doing great, now that we have a handle on her health. She is definitely nearing three b/c she is becoming a bit sassy. We are going through a phase where she is not a fan of going to bed, and storms?? Oh boy, that's an all night affair! The whole potty training thing, we are so close... anybody have any tips on how to help her be more comfortable going number 2 in the potty?? She keeps going in her pants, which leads to infections... or now, leads to multiple baths. I'd love to hear people's ideas on how we can help her in finishing this long potty training road!!
There is so much more, but it's late... Here's to good health, and peace!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.