Ok, the kiddos are down for their naps, so why not write a little more!
My baby girl is turning 3 in less than two weeks. I cannot believe it! We were looking through pictures the other day, and found some when she was first born. What an amazing, and sometimes completely out of control, 3 years! She has learned so much in such a sort period of time, from not falling out of bed, to using the bathroom and getting dressed. These are things that seem so simple, but for such a little kid...
We just received the Preschool paperwork in the mail yesterday! I am so excited for her, but yet a little sad. Soon, her brother will be going to Preschool, and she'll be going to Kindergarten. I worry that she will be picked on like I was. I worry that she will have the same crappy elementary school experience that I had. But there is a big difference: though she is shy out in the real world, I think she is way tougher than I ever was at this age... plus, even though we are most likely open enrolling, I will not put her in the same elem. that I went to!! The evil, evil principle is still there, and I won't subject my kids to her!
Enough about that... Noah is doing great!! He is such a doll. I'm SO thrilled to have a boy!!!! There is just something about having a little boy too. Boys and girls are so different, and to be able to figure them out has been challenging, but awesome!! Every parent says it, and if not they shouldn't be parents (just sayin), but I'll say it too: Mike and I are so blessed to have Vai and Noah!!! Our own little mini-us's. I looked at Noah yesterday while we were running errands, he had this look on his face of wonder and excitement (we were in Menards, walking by their fountains). I looked at him, and he looked exactly like his daddy! It caught be off guard b/c for the longest time, he was a mix of both of us, but yesterday, the sparkle in his eyes of "I must figure out what the heck these things are"... it was as if I was holding mini-Mike.
Everybody has asked, so are they best friends?! Ummmm.... no.... there is definitely love between them, but there is also the "get your hands off of my stuff or I will pummel you." :) It will be awesome when he can communicate too. That will help his frustration level.
Well, there is so much more, but they are starting to wake again... time to be productive!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.